Boiler Strip Down Service Job
We always say that a boiler service is a great way to ensure that your boiler is in tip top condition for the winter months ahead. And while most homeowners know that they should get your boiler serviced every year, not as many know that you should have a boiler strip down service every five years.
You can find out more about strip down services by clicking the link below.
But this week, we have been carrying out a strip down boiler service on a Worcester Bosch Boiler in Renfrewshire.
When this boiler was installed brand new, it was in peak condition. And while it has been treated to a high quality boiler service every year since then, there is nothing quite like a boiler strip down to make sure that the boiler is running efficiently.
Think of it a bit like your homes carpet. A vacuum clean every week will help keep the carpet clean. But a carpet shampoo will truly show how clean the carpet can be again.
What does a strip down boiler service cover?
- We isolate and drain down the boiler.
- We recharge the boilers internal expansion vessel.
- We remove and clean boilers condensate trap.
- We remove the boiler’s fan and gas valve assembly.
- We remove and replace the boiler’s spark electrode/flame sensing device.
- We clean the main heat exchanger and replace the main heat exchanger seal.
- We refit the boiler’s fan and gas valve assembly.
- We refill the boiler.
- We check the boilers electric wiring and fuse rating.
- We run the boiler through a series of manufacturer required checks.
- We run the boiler through operational tests.
- We issue a boiler service certificate.
Worcester Bosch Boiler Servicing
One of the best ways to ensure that your Worcester Boiler keeps ticking along is to ensure that it is regularly maintained with a complete service and a 5 year strip down service. At WrightGas, we cover all of Renfrewshire, Paisley and the West Coast of Scotland for boiler servicing. When you book a time slot with us, we will turn up when we say we will, conduct a full and thorough inspection of your boiler and give advise on any areas that you should keep an eye on for the future (a bit like a car service and MOT).
If you have a Worcester Boiler (or any of the many other brands of boiler that we can work on) and would like to schedule in an annual or 5 year service, please call us today.